Who Wants A Blog Job?
- Love design?
- Have a way with words?
We need a creative thinker, someone with a sense of humour, a whiz-kid with a keen eye fixed on the design industry - someone who will keep our ever-growing social media network going from strength to strength.
Whats the gig?
- You will edit our leading, industry recognised design and creativity blog,
- You'll be "abreast of the book" charged with maintaining our rapidly expanding Facebook presence,
- You'll be thoroughly pinteresting... as you'll be at the helm of KE-ZU’s Pinterest pages,
- You'll be handling all our frequent editorial enquiries from print and online media and
- You'll be au fait with issuing media releases direct to print and online.
This is a part time position or consultancy.
We’re flexible with hours and open to creative concepts... we'd love you to take the reins!
We provide a cool team work environment at our funky showroom in Alexandria or... work from wherever suits you best.
Take a look at who we are as well as what we do online and in various media.
If you think you think you’re up to the task, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you know the genius for the job? Then don't just sit on this - put them in touch!!
Ideally this is a Sydney-based role but we're happy to discuss.