KE-ZU supplies furniture that makes people feel good. Since its founding in 1992, the company has focused on this singular vision delivering an extensive range of residential and contract furniture that has become synonymous with the way we work and live in today's better environments.
SLATSDining Table - 240
TRADITIONALTable - 260
NAUTICA OUTDOORSwing Chair
Recent Blog Posts
- 20 November 2014
- News | Ettore Sottsas’s Limited Edition Gold Shiva Vase
- The Italian architect and designer, Ettore Sottsass was one of the first to collaborate with BD back in the 70’s, 10 years before he became famous on a worldwide scale with the mythic Memphis group. That’s when Sottsass travelled regularly to Barcelona and produced various designs for the Catalan editor. The first one was a […] Read...
- 19 November 2014
- Spotlight | Shine
- Designed by acclaimed designer Arik Levy for EMU, Shine’s elegant and versatile personality is suitable for multiple residential, hospitality or contract applications. Use of aluminium as the essential material not only makes this collection extremely light and functional but also highly weather resistant and practical to use in coastal areas. Shine appears as a complete collection, conceived for […] Read...
- 16 November 2014
- Furniture For Thought | EMU
- Nothing quite captures la dolce vita like EMU. This is a true and unembellished story: A middle-aged American woman came into the KE-ZU showroom a couple of months ago, wanting to know if we sold emu. We told her that EMU is one of our most popular brands and proceeded to show her a couple […] Read...
- 14 November 2014
- News | Artifort In the Eyes/Nights Only popup hotel
- During the Biennale Interieur (International Biennial for creative interior design) in Kortrijk this year, our supplier Artifort had a space in Kortrijk City, at Eyes/Nights Only at the Broel school – an exciting concept by DIFT, as it is both a pop-up hotel and gallery. Each room, was transformed by brands and designers into an artistic […] Read...
- 13 November 2014
- Spotlight | Vis-A-Vis
- During the thirties in Paris, Salvador Dali surrounded himself with a circle of friends involved in the application of art to varied disciplines, above and beyond the study of pure pictorial art. Jean-Michel Frank, a furniture maker and decorator of recognized prestige in the Paris of those years, was on very good terms with Dalí and […] Read...