BELLE announced their Annual Design Award winners last night to a vast room full of design and media guests. These prestigious, keenly-contested accolades acknowledge and reward excellence and creativity in the Australian interior design industry. The winners across each category were:
· Best residential interior: Matt Gibson for Mary Street Residential, Melbourne.
· Best commercial interior: BKH for Dinosaur Designs, New York.
· Best corporate interior: BKH for Financial and Energy Exhange Group, Sydney.
· Best hospitality interior: Bates Smart for Crown Metropol, Melbourne.
· Interior Designer of the Year: Greg Natale.
Belle editor-in-chief Neale Whitaker had this to say:
The calibre of entries this year is outstanding. It demonstrates that the quality of Australian interior design is truly world-class, and it’s exciting that through these awards we can celebrate such innovation and talent.
KE-ZU also wishes to extend a heartfelt congratulations to all winners and finalist for their exemplary work.